Live classes are an amazing experience of women supporting women as they discover God’s truth about sex. Called and equipped, teachers will create a safe environment to laugh, cry, pray and spur each other on towards growth. Women can host a live class in a home or church by inviting friends or a group of strangers that will quickly become close friends. Email a teacher near you to check their upcoming classes, or ask about hosting a class near you.
Please email the teacher nearest you to get information about class locations, dates, times or to sign up.
What Women Are Saying
“To have a great marriage and a great spiritual life, this topic cannot be ignored any longer. The church and it’s people need to get involved and learn and share, so that we can all grow. I am so thankful for the opportunity to take this class and would recommend it to literally anyone!”
“I just wanted to check in to say a huge THANK YOU again! WOW, this class has changed my mind and our marriage. I cannot thank you enough.”
“Taking the class has been life-changing for both of us. One thing that resonated with both of us is that we are in a loving, committed, monogamous, Godly relationship. We should be having the best sex of anyone! No baggage! No yuck! Your class has helped me re-prioritize my intimacy with my husband. Feels like our honeymoon.”
“Thank you for your courage in teaching this class. You have made an enormous difference in my marriage, and I’m sure in countless others as well. God is using you in a powerful way, and I’m so grateful for your work!”
Become a Teacher
Do you find yourself encouraging others in their sex lives, or maybe want to, but are too afraid? Are you dying to tell others about the power of sex within marriage to make spouses into one? Do you keep asking, “When is the church going to start teaching God’s truth and design about sex?” Become an Awaken Love Teacher.
What does it take to lead an Awaken Love class? It takes…
- A life that is completely dependent on God – you can’t change anyone.
- A rock solid marriage – your spouse must support you in teaching.
- Sensitivity and compassion for the wounded and those that struggle.
- Lips that are not loose or crass – in class or anytime.
- A support system of encouraging Godly friends.
- An appetite to learn more.
- The ability to constantly give spouses the benefit of the doubt – except in cases of abuse.
- A willingness to share your own struggles and triumphs – to be real.
- The ability to help others discover things on their own – to ask questions.
- The ability to create a safe and warm environment for sharing and learning.
After you have complete an Awaken Love class, if you feel called to teach, then spend some time praying about it, talking to your spouse and sharing with some Godly friends. Then set up an appointment to talk one-on-one with me. I want to disciple you and help you discern your next steps.