I have a confession to make – for years I did not really enjoy intercourse. It just did nothing for me. In fact, many times it was even painful. And it used to upset me to read Christian books or blogs that said it is ok to enjoy the other stuff but intercourse should always be most important. It did not match my personal experience and it made me feel broken.
It was as if they were creating another expectation that I could not meet – a hierarchy of sexual enjoyment
- Simultaneous orgasm during intercourse
- Orgasm during intercourse hands free
- Orgasm during intercourse with help
- Orgasm during outer course
- Orgasm during manual stimulation
- Orgasm during oral stimulation
- Orgasm using a vibrator
- Orgasm while touching yourself
There is no hierarchy of sexual expression. God does not rate the sex acts.